

We are getting married!
We can’t wait to start this new chapter of our lives with our closest friends and family.
我們要結婚了!在這開心的一天很榮幸可以跟這麼多的親朋好友一起分享。
Q
&
A
Q. When is the RSVP deadline?
何時需要回覆出席?
A. Please RSVP before 31 July 2026.
請於 2026 年 7 月 31 日前回覆是否出席,方便我們為您安排座位與餐點,謝謝您的協助。
Q. What should I wear?
穿著有特別要求嗎?
A. The dress code is dressy casual and since Octobers in Taiwan can still be decently warm, please wear something breathable. Also, ladies are recommended to not wear stilettos as the venue is outdoors and thin-heeled shoes may be difficult to walk in.
本次婚禮著裝風格為優雅半正式穿搭,建議以自在而得體的優雅穿著出席。由於場地為戶外草地,也建議女士避免穿著細跟高跟鞋,以方便行走與自在享受當天的美好時光。
Q. Can I bring a plus one?
可以攜伴參加嗎?
A. Of course! Please register every guest so we know who’s coming for the party.
當然可以!也請您於回覆時一併告知同行賓客人數,方便我們提前安排席位與餐點。
Q. Is there parking available?
現場有停車位嗎?
A. Yes, there are parking spaces available at the venue (though we recommend leaving vehicles at home for maximum funness).
有的,莊園備有停車空間,當天也會有工作人員協助引導停車,請安心前往。
(若想盡情享受當晚的歡聚時光,也歡迎選擇搭乘接送或共乘前往。)
Q. Are kids allowed?
可以帶小朋友一起來嗎?
A. Yes!
當然可以,我們也很歡迎小朋友一同來共享這份喜悅與美好時光。
Q. Is there a wedding registry?
婚宴是否收禮金?
A. While we appreciate the thought, the best gift for us is being surrounded by our favourite people on our special day, so just bring your cheery self.
感謝大家的疼愛與心意,對我們而言,最珍貴的禮物,是能在這個特別的日子裡與最愛的親友相聚。本次婚宴禮金一律懇辭,只盼您帶著滿滿祝福蒞臨,與我們一同分享這份喜悅。





